Senior Sales Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB LOCATION: Poland, Czech Republic, Croatia, remote
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Senior Sales Manager will develop ways to increase sales and revenue of natural esters dielectric fluids from new and existing customers in Central & Eastern Europe, for Cargill BioIndustrial Dielectrics Solutions business. We seek a results-oriented professional who will offer insight to help shape our business expansion strategies and who will sell our products, services and solutions in order to reach our revenue, volume and growth objectives.
- Convert the power utilities, grid operators, and transformer users to the use of natural esters. Translate their needs into business strategy to capture commercial sales.
- Help develop medium to long-term sales plans, preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify relationships with transformer manufacturers.
- Recognize and pursue new market segments and opportunities for business development, calculating return and investment.
- Monitor market development activities and performance objectives to align with Cargill BioIndustrial business goals, undertaking actions where appropriate.
- Prioritize market segment development activities and set revenue targets.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of four years of sales and/or business development experience in the region
- Fluency in English and in one or more of the local languages spoken in Central and Eastern Europe countries.
- Travelling up to 50% of the time.
- Relevant experience in the energy or renewable of chemical business
- Relevant experience in transformers and dielectric fluids applications
- Master’s degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or chemistry.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
LinkedIn Job Matcher
Znajdź swoje miejsce w firmie Cargill. Zaloguj się na Twoje konto Linkedin, a my dopasujemy Twoje umiejętności i doświadczenie do odpowiednich ofert pracy.
Celem programu Cargill Cocoa Promise jest zapewnienie rozwoju sektora upraw kakao na wiele pokoleń.
Nasza integracyjna kultura pomaga nam kształtować przyszłość świata.
Życie w firmie
Odkryj, jak można osiągnąć nadrzędny cel w ramach kariery w firmie Cargill.