Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
Ensures awareness of and compliance with Health and Safety and Environmental requirements by the organization.
Support contractor environmental, health and safety requirements during construction phase and help test and evaluate environmental, health and safety performance according to design during project startup phase.
Partner with regional domain and country environmental, health and safety to support management of site impact assessments, operating permits and construction permits.Support suitable training content and delivery mode, in line with global and regional requirements, conduct gap assessment to identify training needs, adjusting curriculum to reflect site specific needs and deliver training.
Understand, localize and integrate company and legally required work processes, programs and controls into site level operating procedures, tools, and work instructions to standardize front line processes and monitor, analyze and adjust for improved performance.
Ensure strong alignment of goals, metrics and targets with plant vision and targets and govern site performance targets together with plant and site leadership team and consult on planning, issue and incident response and operational environment, health and safety and process safety compliance.
Assists organization to enhance ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 management systems.
Participation in determining the circumstances and reasons for accidents at work as well as developing proposals resulting from investigation of the causes and circumstances of the accident.
Communicates with and provides necessary reports to local regulatory authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- In depth knowledge of legislation and business processes in environmental health and safety systems, ecology and environmental protection, industrial safety.
- Fluent Polish and Good level of English.
- Knowledge of international instruments aimed at reducing injuries (near miss, observation, risk assessment).Solid working knowledge of food safety industry practices and standards
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with diverse groups in a large organization.
- Experience with environmental health and safety management systems.
- Experience in organizing safety management system for specialists of contracting organizations.
- Confirmed ability to deliver processes effectively to optimize business resources.
- Employment contract in a global and well recognized organization
- Life insurance
- Private medical care for the employee and her / his family members
- Meal voucher
- Possibility to sign up for the Employee Pension Programme (PPE)
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
LinkedIn Job Matcher
Znajdź swoje miejsce w firmie Cargill. Zaloguj się na Twoje konto Linkedin, a my dopasujemy Twoje umiejętności i doświadczenie do odpowiednich ofert pracy.
Celem programu Cargill Cocoa Promise jest zapewnienie rozwoju sektora upraw kakao na wiele pokoleń.
Nasza integracyjna kultura pomaga nam kształtować przyszłość świata.
Życie w firmie
Odkryj, jak można osiągnąć nadrzędny cel w ramach kariery w firmie Cargill.