Inżynier ds. Niezawodności
Want t build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Responsible for the discipline of Reliability Engineering in continuous process plants, ensuring the application of all reliability tools for the development and fulfillment of maintenance strategy. We are looking for a professional who will ensure that the processes are carried out in accordance with company procedures.
- Implement maintenance strategies to increase asset reliability through the use of methodologies.
- Prepare predictive and preventive maintenance plans applying company standards and manufacturers' recommendations.
- Perform failure analysis using appropriate methodologies in order to continuously improve the health of the asset.
- Define strategic spare parts stock based on reliability tools.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues.
- Bachelor’s degree, Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Solid knowledge in the application of reliability tools.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Basic knowledge about predictive maintenance techniques (Vibration Analysis, Thermography, Ultrasound).
- English and Polish.
- Private medical care
- Meal voucher
- Gym access
- Pension insurance
- Life insurance
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
LinkedIn Job Matcher
Znajdź swoje miejsce w firmie Cargill. Zaloguj się na Twoje konto Linkedin, a my dopasujemy Twoje umiejętności i doświadczenie do odpowiednich ofert pracy.
Celem programu Cargill Cocoa Promise jest zapewnienie rozwoju sektora upraw kakao na wiele pokoleń.
Nasza integracyjna kultura pomaga nam kształtować przyszłość świata.
Życie w firmie
Odkryj, jak można osiągnąć nadrzędny cel w ramach kariery w firmie Cargill.